We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to join an established in-house marketing team and get stuck into executing marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Supporting the Marketing supervisor you will help to develop and implement engaging digital marketing campaigns across eCommerce websites, social media platforms and email marketing.
- Complete ownership of the management and optimisation of the company’s social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, twitter and YouTube
- Developing an email marketing strategy and executing regular email campaigns, ensuring tone of voice is consistent with the brand
- Website management – including updating all product information, creating engaging content and managing the relationship with external agencies
- Supporting the Marketing Supervisor on promotional campaigns and new product launch projects
- Ad hoc admin duties to support the wider team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience in social media and email marketing
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud Software