NEW Digital Associate Director position with one of the world's largest independent communications agencies. They have offices across the globe, and are expanding rapidly. They win countless awards for their creative and strategic work year on year!
Due to growth, they are currently looking for a first-class Digital, Content and Social Media expert to become an integral part of their award-winning team and help them drive full-integration across the business.
The work is mainly B2B with some B2C. They work with leading brands covering technology, healthcare, consumer and corporate.
If you’re passionate about working for innovative clients and have proven success in managing large-scale accounts, know how to make clients happy and are able to effectively build and lead a digital team, please get in touch to discuss further!
The ideal candidate will be a super star digital comms professional who wants an environment where passion, creativity and curiosity are valued. You are required to have a can-do attitude, a strategic mindset, and an ability to lead teams. They also require you to have some agency experience to date, with an inquisitive mind and willingness to come out of your comfort zone and embrace our collaborative culture.
Key responsibilities include:
Successful candidates will have a passion for client service, mentoring and growing direct reports, excellent presentations skills and an interest in being part of a growing practice.
- Being the lead on several digital, social and content accounts
- Developing digital, social and content strategies and campaign plans and ideas
- Consulting and providing counsel on digital, social and content to accounts teams, upskilling team members as needed
- Playing a key part in new business pitches and proposals
- Working closely with the Creative Associate Director on developing first class content
- Working closely with the senior leadership teams to develop and maximise organic growth opportunities
If this sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills, please get in touch to discuss further and review the full JD. email@example.com