New Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager position with a well-known, global communications agency.
If you are a creative person with a track record of building successful digital campaigns that have impact, this is a great fit.
Salary: £35k-£45k + bonus & benefits.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a mixture of high-profile, well-known brands, ranging different sectors.
- Our client is seeking a Digital AM/SAM to join a dedicated team of digital experts. You will work across the agency's various departments, so an extremely integrated approach.
- You will help grow the agency's digital offering to that next step. They are busier than ever with more and more digitally focused projects with key clients.
- They need someone who is proactive, creative and ambitious, with an excellent understanding of the corporate digital and social media landscape.
- Manage and deliver creative digital communications strategies from creation through to execution, both organic and paid.
- Provide top creative and strategic digital advice to all your clients.
- Act as the day to day point of contact for clients.
- Write excellent digital copy.
- Support on new business pitches, proposals and presentations.
- Direct and mentor junior account members; providing quality control and oversee team assignments.
- Build and establish long-lasting relationships with your clients.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant skills/experience, please get in touch ASAP to be considered.