NEW Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager position with global and multi award-winning integrated communications agency.
Do you seamlessly deliver innovative, award-winning campaigns that drive engagement and generate results for your clients?
Do you want to work with huge, global brands?
If yes, please read on and get in touch to discuss further.
Due to growth, they are now looking to expand their dedicated social / digital team. You will work closely and collaboratively with other departments within the agency such as the corporate team, consumer, public affairs, etc.
You will manage and lead on a portfolio of exciting clients, nurturing relationships and playing a key role in developing clients' social media strategies.
You will also drive growth and engagement across a range of social channels.
Scope to travel to one of their international offices as secondment, as part of their amazing benefit package.
- Main contact for portfolio of key clients for social media and content;
- Management of the content development for social channels. Guiding the junior team on content development and working with external thought leaders to generate content;
- Working with clients for example to identify blog content and developing and managing strategic partnerships;
- Work with designers, developers, and programme managers to ensure that all aspects of digital builds are completed on time and meet or exceed client objectives;
- Conduct one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers to fuel online content plans;
- Contribute to the management of client budgets;
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts and proactively introduce new ideas;
- Anticipate issues, trends, and connections, and translating those insights into actionable ideas for the client;
- Establish relationships with key bloggers and monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities;
- Work closely with their paid social team or client’s media agencies to create and manage paid placement and social media advertising;
- Supervise and train junior account members.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant digital/social experience at mid-senior level, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org