Our client is on the lookout for a creative and dynamic Digital Account Manager to join their team and work across key accounts for some incredible local and national clients!
Utilise your skills to create innovative digital campaigns and optimise the online presence of an exciting portfolio of clients.
Working closely with the internal web and design teams, you will have full ownership of the Digital Marketing strategy, managing campaigns across paid social and PPC, social media, blog posts, eCommerce and websites.
- Developing digital marketing campaigns from strategy through to implementation
- Managing the digital campaign schedule for numerous clients
- Engaging content creation
- Managing social media accounts across all platforms
- Creating and optimising PPC and paid social media campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered to deadlines and on budget
- Managing relationships with SEO and content agencies
- Measuring campaign data via the correct metrics
- At least 3 years in a senior Digital marketing role
- Proven experience in creating and managing effective PPC and paid social campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO and SEO tools
- Highly organised and a confident communicator
- Ability to create captivating, on brand, channel appropriate content
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely part time
- Regular social events