An exciting opportunity for a CRM professional to join a fast growth organization on their mission redefine the beauty and wellness sector.
The business has seen significant growth with the launch of their two category defining products, leading the way in beauty tech and supplements. Launched as a subscription-based business, the businesses have acquired thousands of members across the globe including some key celebrity customers including Ellie Goulding, Alex Steinherr and Bella Freud.
They are looking for a passionate CRM Manager to join the marketing team, to further grow and retain their loyal customer base whilst they enter an exciting new phase of growth!
This is a newly created role and responsibilities will include identifying key behaviours which drive customer loyalty. Joining the team, you will provide key insights on enhancing customer segmentations to enable better understanding and targeting of our customer base. Ensuring business goals and customer following are at the forefront, you’ll execute, and evaluate all CRM activity to ensure the business is achieving their objectives.
- Managing our email journeys, and ensuring they evolve through feedback and data learnings
- Keep the CRM pipeline updated
- Work with content team to create engaging emails
- Managing the complete process
- Although your role is primarily email based you will feel comfortable in creating a segmented program of omnichannel, customer engagement lifecycle campaigns and nudges
- Implementing a rapid-pace test-and-learn program for our current emails and adjust approach accordingly
- Defining OKRs and success metrics, track progress and measure impact
The client welcomes applications from those who have worked in ecommerce businesses, subscription models, successful busy start-ups and those who have worked in the luxury, health or beauty sectors.
The following key skills are required:
- 2+ years relevant CRM and Email retention experience.
- Data mindset, able to read and gain insight from different data feeds
- Wide experience of different email automation systems and how they are applied
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office software with impeccable organisation skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative way with other departments and teams
- Ability to design and test HTML emails an advantage
- Experience using Google Analytics
Benefits Include, but not limited to:
- Dynamic working environment in our small dedicated team
- 25 days a year holiday, plus one additional day for every year worked (up to an additional four days per year)
- Company pension
- Career progression - grow as we grow
- All team members receive a complimentary supplement subscription with 50% friends and family discount on all products