A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Social Media agency, who work with brands such as Sixt Car Rental UK, Linda McCartney Foods, Mattel, Oanda, The British Heart Foundation, PlayOJO Online Casino, Star Alliance, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
The role will involve handling several projects and tasks and to balance priorities vs deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude to work and enjoy running their own projects, finding solutions to challenges when they crop up and pulling in the right people to create the best result.
The role is based in Old Street London. However, offers flexible work from home/office hours.
The Role + Your Experience:
- A social creative pro: You will know your Stories from your Reels, your Carousels from your TikToks. You'll be obsessed with all things social - keeping your concepts and creative ideas on-trend and up to date with the platforms fast-paced innovations.
- Brimming with creative ideas: You'll be working across a handful of brands, with varying budgets and challenges - you thrive in an environment where no two briefs are the same. You're confident at concepting ideas on your own, and/or in a creative duo.
- Able to see a concept through to final execution: Not only can you concept an idea, but you can bring it to life too. From an initial creative reference, mock up, or storyboard, right the way through to the final asset production. No gif or graphic too big or small!
- Looking for variety in your work: One day you'll be working on a quarterly content plan, producing BAU content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The next day, you'll be in a team brainstorm session for a Christmas campaign, concepting ideas and pulling together a proposal presentation ready to present to the client.
- Creative Perfectionist: You will be obsessed with brand guidelines, VI and the standards across each of our clients - you'll be the gatekeeper of creative standards on the clients you're on and the work you produce.
Benefits. In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
- Learning and Development budget (up to £500 / person)
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Child care vouchers
- Regular socials and team-building sessions
- Dogs in the office
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks (including ice lollies!)
- SimplyHealth plan
- Salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
- Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
- Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)