We are working with a much-loved hospitality and entertainment brand, based in Hertfordshire. With over 1700 employees, and more than 60 sites across the UK, they're the market leader by some distance in their sector, offering a day/evening that people of all ages can enjoy. They're a great company to work for, with a fun and vibrant culture, replicating the customer experience they strive to offer. They've got some huge growth plans, with new sites on the horizon and a new product roll out. Planned – So it’s a very exciting to join their growing and dynamic marketing team!
They are looking to hire a creative and established Content Manager with a proven track record in all aspects of content marketing management. This is an exciting and creative role that will see you take ownership over the content strategy and creation across all digital channels. It will allow you to travel and work from many different locations across the UK as you create engaging content through video, photography as well as website content, social media, SEO, advertising, and in-centre screens!
Headquarters is based in Hertfordshire, but you will only need to be there 1 day a week as the other days will be spent on location, working from home, or researching digital installations around the UK!
- Create and manage all photo and video production, including selection and management of agencies and models, across all customer segments and for use across all channels
- Planning developing and implementing the content strategy ensuring best practise across all content
- Setting up content management processes and systems, including implementing Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to effectively manage all content including review, refresh and removal dates
- Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of content across customer segments and channels, feeding insights back into the business
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar digital role
- Good knowledge of marketing asset creation and management
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels, including but not limited to email marketing, social media, search engine optimisation and performance media
- Budget Management experience
- Full Driver’s Licence