NEW Account Manager or Senior Account Manager position with extremely well respected, global communications agency.
They are looking for someone with strong corporate communications experience covering areas such as crisis communications and reputation management. You will be joining their leading litigation & corporate practice, but you do NOT need direct experience in this area! They are being very open and keen to review candidates with different professional backgrounds, as long as you have strong corporate communications experience gained in a PR agency setting and a willingness to learn.
Our client designs and delivers communications strategies for some of the world's highest profile organisations, governments and individuals.
They are extremely integrated and encourage all employees to try out new skills, so you can work closely with other specialist areas in the agency such as government advisory, sustainability, international development, and so much more. This is really important for them!
We have worked with this agency for years now and have placed a huge range of people there in different teams and at different levels. All are still there now, and the feedback is excellent. Very supportive culture, lots of training, rapid progression when you put the work in, exposure to leading brands, and working alongside some real experts and inspiring people in the industry. We cannot recommend them enough.
- Building integrated communications plans for clients, including combining media relations, social media and other online channels;
- Managing responses to crises by providing strategic communications advice to clients, often at very short notice;
- Briefing and supporting colleagues to prepare media and social media analysis reports;
- Developing strategy and messaging for clients;
- Providing media engagement recommendations, and both delivering on media outreach and supporting junior colleagues on media relations;
- Sourcing information and writing briefings using digital and media audit tools, and legal documents;
- Supporting and, where relevant, managing new business proposals and pitches;
- Overseeing monitoring processes, tracking issues in the media and online, and make proactive recommendations;
- Line manage junior colleagues as needed;
- Support junior staff through providing constructive feedback, briefings and where appropriate training sessions.
What they are looking for:
- You will have at least three years’ experience working full-time in a PR agency with a demonstrable interest in communications, the law, international relations and politics.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in providing crisis communications support, or in helping to manage public crises, in their previous roles.
- In addition, you will also have demonstrable experience of project management and writing strategic recommendations in their previous roles.
- Be organised and able to manage demanding workloads under time pressure, including for other colleagues.
- Be capable of maintaining a high level of quality in your work during a crisis.
- Have a very good understanding of different communications channels and how they are used.
- Be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities, and help colleagues manage their own competing priorities.
- Be capable of project management and overseeing colleagues’ work.
- Have a willingness to learn from your colleagues and to share knowledge with them.
- Be logical, creative and flexible in the appraisal of problems.
- Be comfortable managing both up and down.
- Be a confident communicator in person and over the phone.
If this role sounds of interest, and you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with your CV. email@example.com