An amazing opportunity for a talented content producer/manager to join a world-renowned membership institution. With a current network of over 95,000 members, they are on one simple mission; to put civil engineers professionals at the heart of society. With over 200 years’ experience in their field, they are well established and have attracted some of the most famous and influential talent in the built environment.
The team work collaboratively and have a great working culture. They offer a flexible hybrid structure with 1-2 days a week in their central London offices.
Joining this newly created team, you’ll be part of an exciting phase of growth, shaping the direction of the educational resources and content they are putting out to members, to encourage innovation and excellence in the profession worldwide – this is a real opportunity to make a difference in the world!
Working alongside industry professionals and a network of creative freelancers, you’ll be responsible for successfully project managing the delivery of content which aligns with the content plans and strategy and evolving this moving forward.
This is an exciting role where you’ll have the opportunity to work across a range of written, visual, audio content (such as podcasts) and digital events to produce engaging and educational material for a global audience, with a focus on carbon literacy and climate resilience.
- Due to the content topics, strong experience, knowledge, or interest in topics surrounding climate resilience, carbon energy or decarbonization is essential.
- Strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
- A strong content creator, ideally with experience of working across both written and multimedia content (video, podcasts, events etc).
- Experience of content management, working with freelancers to ensure content projects are aligned.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Shutdown over Christmas period
- Annual £100 allowance towards your wellbeing
- Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
- 24-hour employee support line
- Death in service benefit equivalent to one year’s salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Big Gym membership savings with the GymFlex scheme
- Your Rewards discount scheme