We are delighted to be working with a global software business in Cambridgeshire, to find a German speaking Campaign and ABM Manager. They provide a range of specialist, innovative products to a variety of sectors, with nearly 1 million users globally. These users range from SME's to 91% of organisations in the Fortune 100, including the likes of Google, Pepsi, Pfizer, HSBC, IBM etc. They are renowned for being one of the best employers in Cambridgeshire. People love working there, owing to their collaborative working culture, excellent benefits and unrivalled training and development. They offered a flexible working approach pre-Covid and are willing and able to offer a fully remote set-up if required, with occasional office working days for meetings (once a month).
English and German language skills are essential to support the creation of marketing content and customer proposals.
This is an exciting role that will see you responsible creating and delivering integrated marketing plans with a focus on pipeline generation, with a 1:1 or 1: to few approach.
The ideal Candidate will have significant B2B marketing experience, ideally within a b2b SaaS or tech business.
You will be confident in supporting sales teams, with the ability to perform sales driven marketing activities and have extensive experience in creating and delivering marketing plans and campaigns for priority accounts and key segments within the region. You will be comfortable creating and localizing content and messaging and adapting for 1-to-1, 1-to-few or 1-to-many sales and marketing initiatives across the entire buyer’s funnel.
- Significant B2B marketing experience, ideally in the software industry.
- Proven track record creating targeted and integrated marketing campaigns for pipeline generation, and an understanding of how to customize for ABM programs.
- You are a self-starter, autonomous and can confidently manage and prioritise your own workload - all while keeping stakeholders informed and bought in to your approach.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to develop, and repurpose, written sales and marketing copy and deliver campaign briefings to sales.
- Strong commercial acumen and a data driven mindset, with the ability to draw insights and act on findings.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, with experience of working closely with a sales organization.