NEW Corporate PR Associate Director/Director position with leading, award-winning, global communications agency.
Our client is a top agency with an outstanding track record of award wins and recognition within the PR industry and a wide portfolio of high-profile clients in a variety of industries.
If you have an established career in communications, ideally in corporate comms, financial services, fintech, sustainability or similar sectors, and have previous experience at a similar level at either agency or in-house, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to growing business, our client is now looking to hire an accomplished Corporate PR Partner
You will be joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial and supportive culture that truly values your development and progression, providing you with genuine autonomy within your position
As a Partner you will own client relationships, generate new business opportunities, provide clear strategic input in creating and implementing comms plans, people management, direct client programmes and generate and help convert new leads and revenues.
- Minimum 8 years working in communications, either in an agency or in-house role
- A confident, natural communicator adroit at building rapport among clients and colleagues
- Strong consultancy skills and analytical mindset
- Excellent technical (writing and presentation) skills and attention to detail
- Extended network of media and intermediary contacts
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and oversee client work under tight deadlines
- Previous similar level agency experience or experience in a communications role
- A commitment to delivering the highest quality in every aspect of the role
- Results-oriented and solutions-focused
- Demonstrate a commitment to progress and undertake training as required
- Be an autonomous self-starter
- Remain calm under pressure
- Be passionate about developing the team and the business culture; recognising different skillsets and how to make the best use of them
- Entrepreneurial and good at managing change
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!