My client, a leading fin tech communications consultancy, is looking to hire an associate Director to join their 20 strong team based in their prestigious offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate is likely to be a superstar Senior Account Director or established Associate Director, pushing director, with proven experience in fin tech or strong financial services or B2B technology experience who has a desire to work in the fin tech market.
You will be looking for more ownership and wants to work in a fluid entrepreneurial structure with the change to really work in collaborative culture.
Why work for this consultancy?
- The consultancy really values their employees offering a generous bonus per head, based on a profit share pot which each consultant benefits from.
- They have seen the business grow by a third in just the last year, and are on target to grow consistently over the next five-year plan.
- They work for leading clients who are at the top of their game - Their clients are genuinely interesting – ranging from larger, global players to start-ups, where they get to play a key role in developing the newest financial technologies.
- With investment in the fintech industry topping USD 150 billion last year, demand for their communications consultancy and services is growing.
- With their enticing network of clients, they take a leading role in fin-tech debates, in global fin-tech conferences and networking events.
- Candidates must have some proven fin Tech client agency experience ideally 8 years +. Complemented by wider financial services or technology client sector expertise
- Excellent Strategic thinker with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to Manage clients, team members and the press with skill, judgement & flair
- An aptitude for managing budgets and account planning
- Commercial acumen with the ability to spot an opportunity to upsell and increase revenue streams on client accounts.
- Can do and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- A genuine interest and knowledge in financial services and wants to work in B2B financial tech/ financial services
What’s on offer?
- Generous bonus scheme equating to at least 10% or more depending on experience,
- Employee share scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and New Year office closure
- Regular team activity’s and days out
If you feel that the above role is for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply attaching your most recent CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this with you.