Do you want to work for the world’s largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others, and have a passion to help children achieve their full potential? Then this area manager position based in Birmingham could be the ideal role for you.
Our client is a leading education provider that develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. They currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of Instructors to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres.
There are 2 area manager positions available The roles will be based 2 days a week in the Central Birmingham office, but they could be flexible and expect each area manager to be prepared to travel to Centres and have a full clean driving license. The role will include a combination of centre visits, as well a normal and video calls.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.Through effective relationship building, you will:
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the company’s approach within your area.
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Company’s methodology
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector
- Recent sales/business development, education, teaching, or corporate expertise would be highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours ( normal hours is 35 per week)
- A full UK driving licence (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
What’s on offer?
- we will offer you: 23-25 days Holiday (including Christmas shutdown)
- a generous company pension, private medical and dental cover, life assurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- Free tuition for your children
- Hundreds of retail discounts,
All employees at this company all share a passion for education, and the desire to help children achieve their full potential. The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students' abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.