Are you an ambitious tech Account Manager looking for that next step in your career?
Do you want to join a dynamic and passionate team who will support you in progressing up the ranks?
If so, please read on and get in touch to find out more!
Our client is an extremely well-established growing tech communications firm, specializing in B2B, corporate, enterprise tech and finance. Digital transformation and business continuity are at the heart of their creative, integrated and content-driven PR campaigns.
They pride themselves on their dedicated training budget, flexible working hours and hybrid working, to ensure that all team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. They have cultivated a rewarding and entrepreneurial working environment, where you can directly earn rewards from your network, new business and commercial skills.
Coming in at senior level, you are expected to have proven strategic abilities, as well as managing mid-junior employees/main point of contact on key accounts. At the same time, they are looking for someone to get stuck in, lead from the front and drive forward these key accounts.
Salary: £30-40k + bonuses
- Proven experience thriving within a fast-paced environment
- Experience building, supporting, and helping a team
- Ability to successfully manage accounts.
- Cross-sector corporate/b2b/ tech comms experience
- Supporting new business
- Advise and coach junior employees, advising on media relations and ensure the delivery of quality coverage
- Exceptional new business commission- best we’ve ever seen!
- 26 days annual leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home opportunities: 2 days office, 3 days out