Are you passionate about B2B tech and looking to step up into a PR Week top 40 global agency working on Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA award winning campaigns? Exceptional Account Managers and Senior Account Managers please read on...
Exceptional salary, up to £45k per annum!
My client is a global, award winning agency, working with some of the world’s most desired technology clients! The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now rank in the top 40 agencies! They want to nurture your career, so expect fantastic training and opportunities during your employment. You have the opportunity to reach out to their other offices all over the world whilst working alongside an incredibly vibrant, friendly team who create adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun! Its people, agency and campaigns have won many prestigious awards in the last 18 months including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO and PRCA.
The Account Manager works with both their clients and their team to ensure the efficient and effective running of their accounts. You will be looking after a fantastic portfolio of cutting-edge clients across the tech industry. This is likely to include AI, Software and cybersecurity so be expected to multitask and manage budgets! As an Account Manager, you will be expected to lead work with minimal senior support whilst managing the junior members in the team. You will maintain strong relationships with influencers and be forward-thinking for your clients, strategizing for the future. Client facing, Account Managers translate quick but creative thinking into decisive action; providing team management, delegation of tasks and exceptional media relations skills.
- Relevant experience of working in a B2B tech agency environment at an Account Manager OR Senior Account manager level
- Attention to detail
- Proven written ability in English and local languages.
- Creative thinking
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of media: print and broadcast
- Understanding of market research and analysis
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
- Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
Apply below for immediate consideration