Are you a Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager with public affairs/ b2b/ corporate/ stakeholder engagement experience, looking for a new challenge within the comms world?
An award-winning communications agency are currently looking for a passionate, driven and dedicated Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager. They manage corporate reputations with the status of excellence in strategic advice, creative campaigns and high impact delivery.
Currently looking for a strong candidate with excellent corporate comms and an understanding of PA/Political landscape, to work across the built environment, energy, transport, professional services, real estate and more.
Clients include: property developers, design specialists, local authorities, housing associations, energy providers, law firms etc
This individual will have excellent client and personal skills, be commercial, have developed a proven track record for delivery, and be skilled at understanding what clients want and aligning campaigns to suit.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent writing skills and the ability to process and manage information in order to create strong content.
- Good people skills – the candidate is expected to be comfortable engaging with audiences from senior business execs to media and potentially from MPs and to industry stakeholders.
- Bring intelligent thinking – be bright, ambitious, flexible and adaptable.
- Play a key role in campaigns, a compact team and an office of approx 20 dynamic and focused professionals.
- Have a team-player mindset and be energetic, committed to succeeding for clients by understanding and adding value to their businesses, and respond well to a fast-paced and dynamic working culture.
As part of the London team, the successful candidate will work closely with around 20 people based in London and with offices across the UK. They operate a collegiate structure and individuals are exposed to and supported by colleagues across the business.
Generous salary with 22 days holiday per annum plus additional days between Christmas and New Year; private healthcare membership of our BUPA scheme; life assurance and discretionary profit share (subject to manager approval and performance).
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join the award-winning agency. In return, our client will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills while supporting your learning curve in an industry recognised development programme.
If you have the skills and ambition to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.