£competitive and exceptional additional benefits
Our client, an award-winning consumer, trade PR and digital comms consultancy, is looking for a specialist trade and corporate AM / Senior AM with proven big brand food/drink or retail experience to join their team. This is to work on one of the best loved food brand groups with a big PR budget; coupled with a high profile FMCG brand with a strong CSR and sustainability campaign focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established AM or entry level SAM who enjoys running a trade and B2B press office, create meaningful thought leadership pieces, enjoys newsjacking as well as organising press/trade events. Ideal for a talented all rounder who enjoys mentoring juniors whilst honing their strategic skillset as a result of reporting into 2 highly supportive senior AD's.
- Proven B2B and corporate experience ideally gained from working on food / beverage or retail clients.
- Likely to be comfortable working on 80% trade/corporate and campaigns/CSR providing some cross sector work with the consumer team.
- Relish working in a fast paced environment and have experience of managing a busy press office, as you’ll be overseeing the day-to-day activity of the client’s PR team
- Strategically minded with outstanding project management skills
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example and motivate other team members
- Excellent cross channel PR skills – understand all types of media and how they work, generating news angles and achieving fantastic coverage
- An outstanding storyteller, with strong trade events, issues, crisis and additional CSR or sustainability experience social media campaigns, and event experience
- Ability to provide strategic counsel at AM or Snr AM level.
- Commercially astute and decisive
- Demonstrate a flair for growing revenue organically through strategic and creative recommendations
- Resourceful trouble shooter who can apply their initiative and ‘create solutions’ rather than dwell on problems
The chance to experience an ‘in-house’ role whilst retaining a leading agency’s support, training and exceptional additional benefits, including a competitive salary, private healthcare, a contributory pension and performance related bonuses, plus much more.
With centrally based offices in London, the agency offers a creative, fun and collaborative environment for its 50+ members of staff. You will be joining a highly successful agency with a multitude of esteemed awards to its name, that has seen consistent growth year on year.
They offer amazing bespoke training and development programmes, private healthcare, and performance related bonuses.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match, Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!