New Opportunity for a Mid-Senior Candidate to Join a Fast-Growing B2B Communication Business!
Due to phenomenal growth over the past year, my client, a leading b2b tech comms agency, are on the lookout for a talented and dedicated Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager.
Specializing in B2B, corporate enterprise tech and finance. Digital transformation and business continuity are at the heart of their creative, integrated and content-driven PR campaigns.
They pride themselves on their dedicated training budget, flexible working hours and hybrid working, to ensure that all team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. They have cultivated a rewarding and entrepreneurial working environment, where you can directly earn rewards from your network, new business and commercial skills.
As a mid/senior professional, you will be the key point of client contact, managing and mentoring junior staff whilst supporting directors with strategic client work.
Salary: Excellent, competitive & flexible for the right candidate + bonuses & benefits
- Ideally fintech and enterprise tech experience
- A real self-starter
- Experience building, supporting, and helping a team
- Ability to successfully manage accounts.
- Supporting new business
- Advise and coach junior employees, advising on media relations and ensure the delivery of quality coverage
- Flexible and remote working post Covid (Up to 3 WFH days)
- Annual personal training budget- Up to £500
- Highly attractive bonus scheme for new business
- Annual one day holiday increase, rising from 25 to 28 days
- Half-day holiday for birthdays
- One month sabbatical for long service (nine years)