We are delighted to be partnered with an award winning and socially conscious Marketing and PR agency, to find an AM/SAM to join their busy Cambridgeshire based team.
Made up of marketing, communications, and PR professionals, they pride themselves on being thought leaders. Utilising their industry expertise to consistently deliver for their UK and global clients and pave the way for positive social change. Prioritising a positive impact over commercial gain and putting social responsibility at the heart of everything they do.
This approach has led to them being recognized industry wide, winning the “Community Business of the year” and PR week ‘Force for Good’ awards and being accredited by “Investors in people gold”.
The ideal candidate will bring with them 3 years agency-side experience within either PR or Marketing, with recent experience in a PR agency essential. This role will allow you to utilise your exceptional written and verbal communications skills and showcase your ability to provide and develop excellent client-relations in a dynamic but genuinely nurturing environment.
- Working with senior members of the team to research and develop proposals for clients
- Developing client programmes, managing activity implementation, while nurturing excellent client relationships
- Managing creative marketing process including brainstorming and creative programme development
- Delegating to other team members and working as a member of the team to deliver all elements of clients’ programmes, including proactive media relations
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of junior team members, ensuring targets and deadlines are met and activity delivered to the highest quality standards
- Attending and reporting on client meetings, including development of contact and status reports
- Researching, writing and following-up news releases across a variety of media channels
- Negotiating placement of content across a variety of channels and media, and overseeing the work of junior team members in this area
- Researching, writing content for dissemination in various formats – features, opinion pieces, blogs, news releases, newsletters, e-shots, websites, marketing collateral
- Overseeing and reviewing the drafting of written materials by other members of the team and providing constructive verbal/written feedback
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with media contacts
- Overseeing the monitoring of press coverage and collation of coverage reports when required
- Developing briefs for suppliers and maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers, including photographers, designers, digital developers
- Proactively contributing to the new business programme: researching and developing creative concepts and budgets for inclusion in proposals, preparing presentations and presenting proposals as part of the pitch team
- Delegating to other team members and providing support and mentoring
- Assessing team training and development needs and discussing with management team
- Actively participating in individual team members’ progress reviews
They offer a competitive a salary and flexibility around remote working and part-time hours for the right candidate.
Premier Resourcing are a marketing and communications recruitment agency, with offices in Cambridge and London. Our marketing recruitment team are specialist marketing recruiters, many of which have worked in industry, who are passionate about both marketing and marketing recruitment. Whether it's traditional or digital marketing, or whether it's delivering a plan or steering the ship, we can help. We can help with general market and search advice, CV structure and content, interview advice and, hopefully, helping you make the all important decision at the end! We pride ourselves on providing an honest and consultative service throughout the process, which has enabled us to build many loyal partnerships over the years, across all sectors. If you're looking for a marketing role or recruiting a marketing vacancy, we would love to hear from you.