Are you an avid gamer? Do you have experience working with tech, gaming and/or e-sport accounts?
If you're passionate about the gaming industry and have strong tech, sports, e-sports and/or gaming media contacts, this could be the ideal role for you.
About our client:
Fast-growing communications agency specialising in gaming, e-sports and tech PR. They manage global consumer and corporate/b2b campaigns for exciting clients.
They are now on the hunt for an established gaming Account Manager who can really come in and hit the ground running straight away. You'll manage junior members of the team, be the first-point of call for all your accounts and help manage key campaigns and projects. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
Confident in creating global communication campaigns alongside a strong ability to develop new stories and angles from a tech, consumer and trade angles. You will be a self-starter with a determined attitude, wanting to make the role your own! If you like taking on lots of responsibility, this is the role for you.
- Lead the development and execution of public relations strategies to promote their clients and objectives
- Create, maintain and distribute press materials such as press releases, story angles and more
- Organise and lead press trips and travel to conventions and other industry related events as required
- Report on key communications activities and events sharing results and key learnings with relevant insights to all key stakeholders
- Plan productive brainstorms, foster innovation and creativity, encourage juniors to contribute, help develop their pitching skills
- Keep informed of market trends, products, promotional avenues and opportunities. Sharing relevant information with the wider team
- Correspond with the press as a representative of the agency
Key Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a communications agency within the video games industry and/or esports space
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in managing team members
- Strong sports and mainstream contacts
- Strategic thinker with previous campaign creation and execution
- Excellent writing skills with a clear understanding of media target list creation and content pre-seed
- Knowledge of territories including key international markets
- Team player with strong media relations background, and proven placement results
- Organised, with good presentation skills
- Experienced individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An understating of video games, esports, and the game industry