NEW Account Manager role with a really cool, global, leading London-based communications agency specialising in the gaming, esports, entertainment and consumer tech sector. They have been winning lots of exciting new business and are now looking to add more talent to their growing team!
You do NOT need to have specific gaming/esports PR experience, just an interest and a willingness to learn is key. Experience in related sectors such as technology, lifestyle, entertainment and/or sports PR would be ideal.
You will be joining their supportive, fun and collaborative team servicing a range of clients in the gaming & esports sector.
You will be responsible for leading the development and execution of communications strategies to promote your clients and their objectives. Fully integrated, you will be managing influencers, running big events, supporting on brand strategy, managing social channels and more.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in either consumer or corporate PR working within a communications agency or large internal team.
- A passion and understanding of the video games and esports industry.
- Experience line managing junior team members.
- A strong understanding of the media landscape across different markets (print, digital and broadcast), enjoys spotting new opportunities and has a strong media relations background with proven placement results.
- Strategic and creative thinker, keen to develop skills in campaign creation and execution. Able to participate in brainstorming sessions and actively explore new opportunities and avenues for delivering the client message.
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch!