An international communications firm. They are a strategic, creative and powerful agency that promotes business growth to drive change and create value for companies.
The Role: Account Manager – Corporate/B2b Disruptive Tech
You will be able to assist in the agency's growing disruptive accounts working with companies in a growth phase generating the strategic communication. You will be required to provide confident media pitches and to understand the strategy for each account. You will take the responsibility for campaign elements, client activity and targets you will be implementing all tactical elements of client campaigns including media relations, influencer programmes and social media. You will demonstrate creativity and proactivity in developing and implementing new ideas for clients and will also be expected to mentor Junior team members.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- A passion for driving change through communication strategies.
- Experience working on disruptive clients.
- Cross-sector Corporate Comms experience.
- Lead on client planning and strategy.
- Effectively manage accounts to achieve against plan through strong relationships, communications, organisation and delivery
- Seen as a knowledgeable, insightful account lead by clients.
- Consistently demonstrate expert media knowledge
- Assertive and strategic consultant
- Drafting strategic and engaging social media content
- Creative and savvy media expert
- Strong, versatile writer and editor
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Flexi working time.
- Holiday - 25 days
- Office fruit
- External Training
- Pension scheme
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.