Ref 4444 - Account Manager – Corporate, Energy and Renewables
This is a great opportunity with a hot, independent PR consultancy, to work on a mix of corporate, behaviour change, not-for-profit and specialist energy/renewables clients. You will be collaborative, with a knack for nurturing client relationships and strong project management skills. If you are naturally curious, care about impact and enjoy getting things done, then get in touch.
About the consultancy:
They are a comms consultancy that challenges the way people think, feel and act to bring about real change and support companies on their way towards ‘making a difference’ Their teams are integrated therefore as a team member you will feel comfortable working with the media, gathering insights to shape comms strategies, creating digital content and planning campaigns.
The job will involve:
- Ideally at least 3 years Strong B2B, and campaigns focused experience.
- Specialist energy policy or renewables PR experience is desirable; if not an interest in working on clients in this area is ideal.
- Gathering insights and creating research to create comms strategies
- Coming up with creative ideas to support clients' comms objectives
- Running client accounts and managing client relationships
- Offering tactical consultancy to clients
- Leading internal client teams and bringing out the best in them
- Line managing team members and nurturing their career development
- Managing campaign budgets and resourcing
- Taking an active role in new business acquisition
Ideally you will have at least three years of relevant experience, working in a comms role either in-house or at an agency.
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental wellbeing
- £250 Annual Wellness Bounty for each person
- Individual Learning and Development budget of £1000
- A day off for your birthday
- 2.5 days off every year for volunteer work
- A day off every year for a creative project
- A sabbatical after three years of service
Our client is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and doing their part to better the industries and communities they are a part of. They welcome applications from all individuals.