NEW Account Manager (Corporate) position with leading, award-winning and fast-growing PR and communications agency. A PRWeek top 150 UK PR consultancy!
If you have corporate PR, stakeholder engagement and public affairs experience in a PR agency setting at the relevant level, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to growth, our client is now looking to hire a stakeholder engagement and public affairs focused Account Manager to join the Corporate PR team.
You will be joining their exciting team working across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of their work.
Fun and stimulating environment with excellent opportunities for career progression!
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a PR agency or press environment
- Excellent media awareness and passion for media relations, stakeholder engagement and public affairs
- Written abilities to an exceptional standard
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of creating ideas and implementing campaigns
- An eye for new business
- Strong people skills
- Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant corporate PR experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!