Well established boutique Technology agency looking for an experienced B2B technology Account Manager.
The Client: Creative Technology Agency
A London PR agency, specialising in the technology sector. Delivering well-rounded and highly effective content creation. Additional work in Professional services, Music & Entertainment and Retail.
The Role: B2B Technology Account Manager
Working alongside two Account Directors the Account manager will take the responsibility for campaign elements, client activity and targets. They will be implementing all tactical elements of client campaigns including media relations, influencer programmes and social media. They will demonstrate creativity and proactivity in developing and implementing new ideas for clients. They will also be expected to mentor Junior team members.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- A passion for everything Tech!
- Excellent knowledge of the B2B technology industry across the multiple sectors
- Strong media contacts across B2B tech, business media and nationals
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of taking ownership of the management of their own workload - ensuring all campaign activities are met and results delivered
- Experience of participating in new business work from the identification of prospects, networking etc through to developing proposals, contributing market research and industry intelligence, and presenting at pitches
- Showing excellent attention to detail and attention to client services
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Pension contributions
- Birthday off
- Flexible Working
- Half day in December
- Early Friday Finish
- Laptop and Mobile phone
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration