NEW exciting Account Manager at an award-winning, forward-thinking comms agency
My client is a specialist integrated communications and growth consultancy for the fast-growth technology, B2B, innovation, and investment ecosystem and is on the hunt for an Account Manager. They pride themselves on their ambition, flexibility and honesty and are looking for a confident, passionate, and talented individuals who they can help succeed, with dedicated training budgets and support of an experienced team.
As Account Manager, you are the driving force behind the accounts and must ensure that everything is done on time and to the best possible standard. At this level, you will be expected to think more strategically and really take ownership of your clients and projects, as well as supporting and managing junior members in the team. They really like people who are ambitious and driven, and want their thoughts and ideas heard!
Salary: £33-36k. + bonuses and benefits
Key attributes and tasks for this role:
- Cross-sector b2b/ tech comms experience
- Create insightful and compelling content in a wide variety of formats
- A passion for PR and campaign execution
- Assist in the delivery of internal training
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of relevant media- including publications and journalists
- Cultivate and foster new and existing media relationships
- Phone bill paid every month;
- Flexible working policy;
- £300 annual wellness budget;
- Annual personal budget for external training;
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus the office is closed between Christmas and New Year;
- Company-issue MacBook.