Want to partner the UK’s most innovative tech entrepreneurs; crafting compelling stories to grow revenues and support social causes? All with fully remote working options. AMs, read on……..
The Client: Global Consultancy
This firm has notched up countless industry awards & nominations, recognising both their creative approach to campaigns and office culture. Utilising a b2b2c model, they support innovation and cutting-edge tech clients to drive their business revenues and tackle an impressive range of modern social issues with strategic and integrated campaigns from food waste to diversity and inclusion. They have proven remote working policies and place employee well-being as a priority backing this with genuine action and policies.
The Role: Account Manager - b2b & b2c Campaigns
Due to sustained revenue growth and new business wins, there is a new requirement for a star AM. Working on a great mix of corp/sumer projects including c.50% creative corporate & b2b projects for tech clients, blended with consumer work for some awesome brands. Brands span consumer finance, fin-tech, security and disruptive firms using tech to reshape their sectors.
Candidate attributes and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage client accounts (mix of b2b and consumer)
- Giving advice on strategic issues and media handling issues including crisis management
- Creating content such as strategic reports, press releases and thought leaders
- Pitching and winning new clients
- Help manage account execs and senior account execs
- Excellent salary of £32-38,000 depending on experience
- Full remote working options
- Monthly reward vouchers
- Dedicated career plan and training schemes
- Good holidays and monthly flexible working
- Sabbaticals and enhanced maternity after service
- Lots of socials
- Loads of lifestyle benefits
Sounds good, right? Apply now to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Keywords: (Account Manager, AM, PR, Public Relations, B2B, Corp/sumer, technology, tech, innovation)