We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join an award-winning PR consultancy and work across an exciting mix of their high-profile FMCG and Retail Clients.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist consumer PR agencies. They work with a variety of reputable consumer and trade clients, offering award-winning campaigns that combine both traditional and digital counsel. With centrally based offices in London, the agency offers a creative, energetic and encouraging environment for its 40+ members of staff. You will be joining a highly successful agency with a multitude of esteemed awards to it’s name, that has seen consistent growth year on year.
The portfolio would include: trade and consumer PR across FMCG, Retail and a CSR behaviour campaign. You’ll be part of a team that works hard but also knows how to have fun, even when working remotely! You'll have the opportunity to work with the UK's most popular brands.
The role requires:
- 9-12 months PR agency experience working across consumer and/or trade brands
- Outstanding communication skills – ability to maintain key client relationships
- Ability to integrate social/digital techniques with traditional PR tools
- Knowledge of key social media platforms and experience of blogger outreach highly desirable
- Knowledge of current affairs –trends, politics, sport, music and see relevance to PR activities
- Understand all types of media and how they work (deadlines etc)
- Generate newsworthy angles & hooks
- Confident over the phone and quick thinking enough to adapt a story to a journalist’s interest
- Able to confidently source and/or attend an event as well as media exploitation
- Can contribute to brainstorms to generate ideas
You will be offered a competitive salary and exceptional additional benefits including private healthcare, a contributory pension and performance related bonuses.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org