My Client, a global strategic communications agency are looking for an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive hire in their Financial Communications team.
Their financial communications team currently represent a large proportion of the FTSE 100, where their work is wide-ranging and includes, financial calendar communications, IPOs, M&A transactions, crisis management, media relations and ESG.
- Account Executive/Senior Account Executive- Financial Communications
- Salary up to 32k per annum
- 1-2 years’ experience required
- Strong financial acumen developed in a financial or corporate communications role.
Key Experience required
- Minimum 6 months – 3 years work experience in financial communications or in roles related to investor relations, the capital markets or financial analysis.
- Basic knowledge of general business trends and stock markets and interest in current affairs
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Drafting press releases, Q&A and key messages to support with financial results.
- Media monitoring for clients and their competitors, using a variety of inputs and tools.
- Supporting new business efforts through spotting opportunities.
- Supporting on financial calendar communications, IPOs, M&A transactions.
- Outstanding training and development with each employee being provided a dedicated development mentor
- Biannual appraisal (potential for promotion twice a year)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working with Laptop and phone provided