Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive opportunity within the gaming/ esports space @ cool, creative Soho-based agency, working on global clients!
Following significant growth in the past year, my client, cool, creative London- based agency specializing in video games and esports are on the lookout for a talented junior comms professional, with at least 1 years’ comms experience, to join their fast-growing team and work on a range of esports and video game clients.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, a strong writer who knows how to speak to press and influencers and most importantly has a passion for esports and video games. From writing to creating strategic campaigns, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with their agency.
What’s on offer…
- Work on a range of global, household names
- Not just PR, but opportunity to assist with the management of influencers, running big events, supporting on brand strategy, socials
- Fantastic opportunities for training and progression
- Extremely flexible working scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company socials
- Lots of softer benefits
What they are looking for…
- A min of 1 years’ comms experience in either consumer or corporate. This does not have to be within esports/ video gaming. They are open to reviewing candidates from various backgrounds, including consumer lifestyle, sport and tech
- Excellent time-management and able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- A motivated and organised team player with excellent people skills
- An understanding of different social media platforms from Twitter to Discord and Reddit is a bonus