Competitive Salary + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Social Media agency, who work with brands such as Sixt Car Rental UK, Linda McCartney Foods, Mattel, Oanda, The British Heart Foundation, PlayOJO Online Casino, Star Alliance, Toyota and the Royal British Legion, amongst others.
As the new account executive, you will show a natural across all things social and digital. With a real hunger to deliver these skills in an agency environment- working across some top tier FMCG brands!
The role will involve handling several projects and tasks and to balance priorities vs deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude to work and enjoy running their own projects, finding solutions to challenges when they crop up and pulling in the right people to create the best result. The role will also involve managing and supporting a junior account executive.
The role is based in Old Street London. However, offers flexible work from home/office hours.
- 6 Months+ of experience working within social media or digitally focused roles/internships.
- Knowledgeable: In all things social and digital marketing.
- Curious: And willing to learn, with an interest in the latest goings-on in social media and digital marketing.
- Self-starter: We're a small team, but we do big business. be ready to dig your teeth into something new, and take on anything and everything.
- Pro-active: You have lots of ideas, and the ability to turn them into reality.
- Keen: You want to be part of the action and be up for learning along the way.
- Organised: It's important that you're able to prioritise workloads and multi-task.
- Passionate: Our team is filled with individuals who are more than just their skills. what can you bring to the table?
- A good command of English.
And above all else, you’re passionate about content and social media marketing (3-4+ years’ experience)
Benefits. In return, you'll get the following:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus 8 statutory days)
- Learning and Development budget (up to £500 / person)
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Child care vouchers
- Regular socials and team-building sessions
- Dogs in the office
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks (including ice lollies!)
- SimplyHealth plan
- Salary with annual review, and quarterly performance reviews
- Choice of company Apple MacBook Pro or PC
- Hybrid office working (approx 2 days in the office, 3 days at home - flexible)