NEW Account Executive position with an award-winning, consumer lifestyle PR agency.
If you have experience as a PR Assistant or Executive in the consumer space and a relevant degree such as PR, journalism or English Literature, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to growing demand, our client is looking to hire an ambitious, talented and resilient Account Executive.
You will be joining their fun, supportive and collaborative team handling various client accounts and delivering general PR communications such as writing and selling in press releases to the media, running social media campaigns and compiling client reports.
There are clear career opportunities available for you to grow and progress within your PR career.
- One year’s experience in a PR role, either as an Intern/Junior/Assistant or Executive
- Relevant degree such as PR, journalism or English Literature
- Excellent digital media skills (knowledge/experience in using Hootsuite, Sprout Social or Google Analytics is ideal)
- Excellent verbal, written, copywriting, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A resilient and positive attitude
- A desire to work in the consumer/lifestyle sector
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!