Got a passion for technology & innovation with the ability to turn technical tech info into creative, news jacking campaigns?
The Client: Top PR Consultancy
This highly regarded team enjoy lots of creative input and control over campaign strategy for a variety of projects. Always at the forefront of cutting-edge tech, they work across a range of verticals from global enterprise and cyber security giants, to revolutionary med-tech and awesome applications of AI and VR.
The role: Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Due to new client wins, this new exciting Account Executive / Senior Account Executive will work in a well-structured collaborative team; delivering integrated B2B projects for tech brands. Projects will be varied including engaging thought leadership, national media campaigns & huge global trade events, hijacking hot topics & trends to break open evocative debates & round-tables.
Responsibilities, and required skills & attributes for the role include:
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to distil technical information into more digestible forms.
- A strong interest in technology
- Day-to-day client support, including pro-actively keeping up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and seeks to apply this knowledge in their work
- Drafting and editing press materials
- Preparing reports and briefing materials for clients
- Building and managing relationships with key journalists
- Conduct effective media sell ins & identify opportunities for client coverage
- Contribute to the creation of PR plans
- Deliver insightful research
Excellent salaries plus benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Socials
Apply now to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
(keywords: “technology” OR “B2B” OR “Account Executive”)