Exciting Account Director/ Senior Account Director opportunity at Global Tech Specialist Comms Agency!
Due to HUGE business growth over the past year, winning international clients and overall doing exceptionally well, our client, a fast-growing tech communications firm, specializing in B2B, corporate, enterprise tech and finance, are on the lookout for a strong Account Director/ Senior Account Director, to join their team.
They pride themselves on their dedicated training budget, flexible working hours and hybrid working, to ensure that all team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. They have cultivated a rewarding and entrepreneurial working environment, where you can directly earn rewards from your network, new business and commercial skills.
Coming in at senior level, you are expected to have proven strategic abilities, as well as managing mid-junior employees but be eager and willing to get stuck in and lead from the front to drive new and existing business. Beyond client work, you will be accountable for supporting best practice and high standards across the team.
Salary: Excellent, Competitive & Flexible for the right candidate + bonuses and benefits
Key Attributes and Tasks for this Role:
- Cross-sector corporate/b2b/ tech comms experience- telecommunications experience preferred
- Experience building, supporting, and helping a team
- Confident when it comes new business pitches and proven experience winning accounts
- Experience thriving within a fast-paced environment
- Good industry knowledge and strong client skills
- A real self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- Cultivate and foster new and existing media relationships
- Annual personal training budget- Up to £500
- Highly attractive bonus scheme for new business
- Annual one day holiday increase, rising from 25 to 28 days
- Half-day holiday for birthdays
- One month sabbatical for long service (nine years)
- Hybrid working scheme in place