NEW Account Director position with a fast-growing political and corporate communications agency working across various sectors such as transport, energy, finance, infrastructure, retail and many more. A PR Week top 150 consultancy!
If you have experience working in corporate communications in a PR agency setting at the relevant level and have strong corporate media relations, please get in touch ASAP.
Due to many recent new business wins, our client is now looking to hire an outstanding Account Director.
You will be joining their exciting PR and corporate affairs team working across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of their work.
Fun and stimulating environment with excellent opportunities for career progression!
- Strong media background with a creative approach to media relations
- Strong track record in devising and implementing communications strategies
- Experience of running PR campaigns for corporate clients
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes
- A strong track record in networking with good relationships with clients, journalists and media contacts
- A flair for new business taking a leading role in pitching and developing proposals
- Excellent writing and presenting skills
- The ability to manage and mentor junior members of staff
- At least four years’ experience in PR with agency experience
If this position sounds of interest and you have the relevant corporate PR experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss!