NEW Exciting Account Director role with a global tech specialist boutique comms agency
Our client is an extremely well-established growing tech communications firm, specializing in B2B, corporate, enterprise tech and finance. Digital transformation and business continuity are at the heart of their creative, integrated and content-driven PR campaigns.
They pride themselves on their dedicated training budget, flexible working hours and hybrid working, to ensure that all team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. They have cultivated a rewarding and entrepreneurial working environment, where you can directly earn rewards from your network, new business and commercial skills.
Due to HUGE growth over the past year, winning international clients and overall doing exceptionally well, our client is looking for a talented Account Director.
Coming in at senior level, you are expected to have proven strategic abilities, as well as managing mid-junior employees but be eager and willing to get stuck in and lead from the front to drive new and existing business. Beyond client work, you will be accountable for supporting best practice and high standards across the team.
Salary: £55-65 + bonuses and benefits (with an element of flexibility for the perfect candidate)
Key Attributes and tasks for this role:
- Someone who is extremely passionate and ambitious, eager to get stuck in straight away, as well as planning strategically
- Experience building, supporting, and helping a team
- Confident when it comes new business pitches and proven experience winning accounts
- Experience thriving within a fast-paced environment
- Cross-sector corporate/b2b/ tech comms experience
- Cultivate and foster new and existing media relationships
- Exceptional new business commission- best we’ve ever seen!
- 26 days annual leave per year
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home opportunities: 2 days office, 3 days out