Brand new senior PR position with leading, global communications agency in London.
Due to growth and doing extremely well, our client is now looking for a new PR Account Director or Senior Account Director to join the award-winning team.
They are looking for someone with a blend of corporate and consumer expertise, working with big well-known tech brands ideally.
They work with leading clients such as Coca-Cola and YouTube, to name a few!
- Manage some of the largest brand retainers for massive household brands.
- Drive new business across the portfolio.
- Provide senior counsel and strategic advice to clients.
- Lead in the development of creative communications strategies for diverse clients and issues, ensuring their successful delivery.
- Drive large and complex pieces of client work, developing a large portfolio of approximately £1m per annum.
- Support the growth and development of the corporate team through high quality line management of senior members of the team, identifying growth opportunities and taking an active role in marketing activities.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Ambitious and enjoys working with intensely intelligent people in a growing consultancy.
- A commercial self-starter with broad consumer brands and corporate communications or agency background.
- Have significant consultancy and client management experience and proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities
- Have strong knowledge of, and interest in, the UK communications and political landscape.
- Have proven experience of leading high-profile accounts and used to managing large accounts with big retainer fees.
- Have the credibility to earn the respect of peers and team members. The gravitas to operate at the most senior level.
If this sounds of interest, and you have the relevant expertise, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.