Fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Director or Senior Account Director with a combination of Property PR and stakeholder engagement/development experience looking for a new challenge to join an award-winning property & built environment specialist PR agency in Central London. This agency really knows how to look after their employees and has an enviable staff retention rate!
Our client, a vibrant, independent communications consultancy; have a great reputation in the industry and a plethora of awards to their name. For over a decade they have been delivering hugely successful strategies and campaigns for their UK and international clients, which span developers, agents, architects, planning consultants, environmental consultants and other professional services, and contractors. Their fresh, innovative approach and drive have resulted in them winning several new business accounts and they are now looking to add to their fun, collaborative team at their lovely central London office.
To join them, you’ll be an outstanding communicator; comfortable being the day to day contact for clients, enjoy networking at events, as well as happy liaising and selling into the media to gain great coverage for your clients and help raise their profile. There will also be the potential to manage and support junior team members as well as contribute to new business pitches so you’ll be positive, intuitive and strategic.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment
- Proven experience of working for B2B and corporate Property – either residential or commercial and strong business writing skills
- Experience of managing the planning and consultation process including community relations management.
- A background in property and the built environment ideally – experience in construction would be a great benefit
- Experience with thought leadership a plus
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with the clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- A great networker who enjoys representing their agency at events
- Confident communicator, who is happy to liaise with media and sell in stories
- Good social media skills as well as ‘good old’ traditional written ones, as one minute you could be raising the profile of a client online and the next creating copy for awards and events
- Experience of impactful campaigns
- A great team player who is fun to work with
- Organised and can ensure first class account administration.
You’ll enjoy being creative, working on integrated PR and marketing campaigns, plus being part of a collaborative and award-winning team.
The rewards include:
- Collaborative team
- Fantastic office in central London location
- Great personal development support
- Performance appraisals
- Flexible working
- £Very Generous
- Bonus opportunities
- 25 days off plus bank holidays
- Access to various travel schemes
- Plus many others!
They are keen to start interviewing so if you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.