We are delighted to be working with a global software business in Cambridgeshire. They provide a range of specialist, innovative products to a variety of sectors, with nearly 1 million users globally. These users range from SME's to 91% of organisations in the Fortune 100, including the likes of Google, Pepsi, Pfizer, HSBC, IBM etc. They are renowned for being one of the best employers in Cambridgeshire. People love working there, owing to their collaborative working culture, excellent benefits and unrivalled training and development. They offered a flexible working approach pre-Covid and are willing and able to offer a fully remote set-up if required, with occasional office working days for meetings (once a month).
They are looking for an experienced ABM manager to support their EMEA sales team and lead on developing the long-term strategy for their targeted ABM and key segment campaigns. This exciting role is responsible for maximising revenue in key markets by partnering with regional sales teams to generate , and support growth and expansion into strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in b2b tech or software, and a proven track record in of creating content, messaging, and developing 1-to-1 and 1-to-few campaigns which may involve small-scale events.
- Lead the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs for a key segment or account.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Marketing to plan and execute expansion strategies for target accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with sales teams and customers, using insights to inform ABM strategies and produce customized collateral for personas across the entire buyer’s journey
- Design and deliver integrated marketing plans with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
- 5-8+ years B2B marketing experience and a proven track record owning Account Based Marketing initiatives, ideally in the software industry.
- Significant experience developing and implementing highly customized and integrated marketing initiatives using digital tactics, events, webinars and emails as well as content creation.
- Deep understanding of Sales and previous experience supporting Sales teams and customers across the entire buying journey, from pipeline generation and deal acceleration to revenue.