AAE/AE/AM roles in award winning B2B tech practice!
Global agency is recruiting into their B2B Tech team! They need an entrepreneurial-minded Assistant Executives / Account Executives and Account Managers to join their cutting edge B2B Tech practice. If you’re focused on delivering integrated programmes, are ready for your next opportunity and you want the opportunity to work on cutting edge, dynamic and fast developing brands – this is the job for you!
Agency named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week!
Salary is competitive dependent on experience.
Types of projects you could be working on:
Responsibilities of the role
- Manages day-to-day client PR account activities to ensure the delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals.
- Designs traditional and digital/social media strategies to implement media relations campaigns, media tours, social media initiatives, blogs, bylines, news releases, and Q&As.
- Delivers exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct with clients, account teams and other stakeholders.
- Builds client reputations, thought leadership and share of voice through any and all media.
- Helps clients successfully navigate earned and social media interactions.
- Leads team members in the success of integrated, cross-office, cross-practice teams.
- Helps develop programmes, campaigns and new business proposals. Innovates new ideas, opportunities and strategies to enhance client success.
- Graduate to 3+ years of PR agency or in-house tech PR experience, with proven media relationships and an intuitive ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of the PR industry at large, and the needs of technology and B2B clients.
- Ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology.
- Outstanding communication skills, and demonstrated success in presenting and executing client communication strategies and PR campaigns.
About the agency:
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week!
With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services.