Calling all Social Media & Digital professionals at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director level.
Our client is looking for someone to join ASAP (within the next week) to look after one of their new big accounts.
- This is a 1 year fixed term contract, with potential to go perm.
- Salary details: DOE.
Key requirements for the role:
- Social knowledge: Great working knowledge of organic social channels that target a younger audience especially, and how organic can work hand-in-hand with paid activity.
- Content expertise: Versed in building data-driven always-on content plans, with a strong understanding of the creative styles and content formats that drive success.
- Broader comms planning awareness: Excellent understanding of how PR and social work together, and how their respective roles fit into an overall comms plan.
- Collaboration techniques: Experience of making remote collaboration work, using online platforms, tools and workshop / brainstorm approaches.
- Agile approach: Training in agile / sprint methodology that can be applied to iterative test-and-learn.
- Software skills: Able to generate ‘killer charts’ from social listening tools and combine other sources of data to generate distinctive insights. Good PowerPoint presentation skills, Excel skill for analysis and planning Word long hand tender writing.
If you are currently looking and have the required skills/experience, please get in touch ASAP to discuss.